B2C Jewels Warranty Assurance
1. Product Excellence Guarantee:
- Every product you buy from us must
be free of defects or you may return it immediately for credit or replacement.
- All B2C Jewels items are covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s Warranty that is valid in the US only, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them. We cannot warranty any stones that we did not furnish.
- Our warranty is valid only at B2C
Jewels. Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than B2C
Jewels will void this warranty.
- All jewelry at B2C Jewels is genuine, authentic and of consistent
high quality and value
B2C Jewels disclaims any liability for consequential or accidental damages for breach
of written or implied warranty of this item, including merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights,
and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not
allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the
above limitation will not apply to you.
2. Ring Sizing:
- We offer a FREE, one-time re-sizing on any ring purchased on b2cjewels.com within thirty (30) days of the date on your purchase.
- Re-sizing can only be done up to 1 size above or 1 size below the size of the original ring. For any re-sizing that is more than 1 size above or below the size of the original ring, please contact customer service.
- We reserve the right to refuse re-sizing of a ring if it is determined that the re-sizing will compromise the look of the ring.
- Any shipping charges incurred in sending the item(s) to us is the responsibility of the customer.
- Re-sizing will take approximately 7-10 business days.
3. Eternity Ring Disclosure:
- A full Eternity Ring cannot be re-sized
because the stones are set all the way around the ring. However, B2C Jewels offers
30 Day risk-free shopping on all Eternity
Rings. Eternity Rings purchased from us can be exchanged for a different size for
up to 30 days from date of receipt
- At B2C Jewels we continue to serve
you long after you have purchased jewelry from us. We will replace a missing gemstone
on certain jewelry for up to 6 months after purchase, FREE of charge. (Exclusion
does apply here. See the section below on merchandise not covered under stone replacement).
- You are responsible for shipping
charges when sending the item to be repaired.
5. Not covered Under warranty:
- Please be aware that our 1 year
warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or
- Although our jewelry is resistant to moisture, water damage
is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends
almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the
possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering with or failure
to follow the care and special handling provisions in the Instructions.
- Damage to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap
or other appearance parts caused by wear.
- You are responsible for shipping charges when sending the item to be repaired.
- This warranty also excludes any
jewelry merchandise that has lost a single stone with a total carat weight of 0.12
Carat or larger. Please see Care Instructions that offer valuable information, provided
by B2C Jewels on how to prevent and protect your precious and semi-precious stone
from becoming loose or falling out.
6. Follow the instructions
given below carefully to send your item to be repaired: